IFC2020 – Update concerning COVID-19

Dear all.

Due to the new announcement concerning corona virus and social distancing of the german federal goverment for May:
>>> https://www.bundesregierung.de/ <<< We will go on with IFC like this:
▪️ extension of the registration till 15th of May
▪️ final decision concerning IFC till 17th of May

We ask all teams which are already registered for a short statement of their current situation and plans. Please send us an E-Mail.

All teams which are planning to register, please register as soon as possible. If IFC will take place we need to know about the total number of attending people as soon as possible. As mentioned on 11th of March we guarantee 100% refund of all paid tournament fees if the tournament will be cancelled later as result of the corona virus.

Take care…